Breath is life. To breathe is to live, and without breath there is no life. A person can survive without food for few days but not without breathing for few minutes. Respiratory diseases are leading causes of death and disability in the world. The lung is the internal organ most susceptible to infection and injury from outside environment because of its constant exposure to particles, chemicals and infectious organisms in air. COPD, asthma, acute lower respiratory tract infections, TB and lung cancer are among most common causes of severe illness and death worldwide. The control, prevention and cure of respiratory diseases are among the most cost-effective health interventions available.
Healthy Lung Checkup
- PREVENTION OF RESPIRATORY DISEASES
- EARLY DIAGNOSIS
- MANAGEMENT OF CHRONIC RESPIRATORY DISEASES
- Chronic smokers
- People with recurrent attacks of coughing, wheezing
- People with snoring/ sleep disturbances
- Persons working in the industries with potential fibre, dust ,smoke exposure.
- Family History of Lung diseases (eg. Lung cancer)
- Persistent fever, Loss of weight and loss of appetite